Access to and use of impa-act.org, both within the UK and internationally, is provided by International Marine Purchasing Association on the following terms:
1. By using you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.impasave.org. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to www.impasave.org.
2. International Marine Purchasing Association may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on (including house rules), then the latter shall prevail.
3.You agree to use only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.impasave.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.impasave.org.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in International Marine Purchasing Association or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission from International Marine Purchasing Association.
5. The names, images and logos identifying International Marine Purchasing Association or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of International Marine Purchasing Association and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of International Marine Purchasing Association or any other third party.
6. By providing contact details for membership registration, or other any other enquiry, you will occasionally receive communications from us including e-mail updates about special offers, new services and other news. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. But if you would rather not receive them you will always find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of such communication.
Contributions to International Marine Purchasing Association
7. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with International Marine Purchasing Association you agree to grant to International Marine Purchasing Association, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for International Marine Purchasing Association services in any media worldwide (including on International Marine Purchasing Association's site accessed by international users).
8. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it unless otherwise specified.
9. In order that International Marine Purchasing Association can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK/International laws, that you have the right to give International Marine Purchasing Association permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with International Marine Purchasing Association.
11. If you do not want to grant International Marine Purchasing Association the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with www.impasave.org.
13. You agree to use communities in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
13.1. About your posts:
Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant
No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar
contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
No advertising or promoting.
No spoilers: material which contains plot developments which haven't been transmitted on UK
television will be deleted unless submitted in a designated 'spoilers' area or marked as a 'spoiler'.
Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local house rules.
Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against his account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any International Marine Purchasing Association community.
13.3. Legal requirements:
You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material to a community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to submit to or share with communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of International Marine Purchasing Association or third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
13.4. If you're under 16:
Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any community.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
13.5. If you breach these Community Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in a community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any communities or anywhere else on or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on www.impasave.org, and International Marine Purchasing Association considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, International Marine Purchasing Association may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties, such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
14. The majority of content posted in communities is created by external contributors. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of International Marine Purchasing Association. Neither International Marine Purchasing Association are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through www.impasave.org. Any links to third party websites from do not amount to any endorsement of that site by International Marine Purchasing Association and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
15. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes International Marine Purchasing Association's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, International Marine Purchasing Association shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of regardless of the form of action.
16. International Marine Purchasing Association do not warrant that functions available on will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
17. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
18. The failure or delay of International Marine Purchasing Association to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive International Marine Purchasing Association's right to enforce that right.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.